Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
full article and Video Available at DRC Auto News
more video and video

So I'm walking around the 2013 +SEMA Show and I Fell in love with this car. I have been have dreams of a +Rocket Bunny Fenders for my +Saturn Sky Redline and a month later at the 2013 LA Auto Show I run into the same car. Greddy USA +Scion Racing +Volk Racing Rays Engineering +HANKOOK KSA Scion Dream FRS Ultimate Racing Machine. This car was Just the Ultimate Stance Import Tuner.

The theme of the build was GReddy Pro Driver, Ken Gushi's Dream GReddy Race Car.
The GReddy Racing Scion FR-S Prototype features a GReddy built 2JZ-GTE, inline 6 cylinder engine, powered by a GReddy T88H-38GK Turbo, Type 29R Intercooler and Cast Intake Manifold. The exterior is wrapped in the new Rocket Bunny Ver.2 Wide-body FR-S/BRZ Aero Kit. The racecar project also uses: Takata Racing Seats and Belts, 19" Ray's Gram Light 57FXX wheels, +Hankook 韓泰輪胎 @TAIWAN R-S3 Tires, KW motorsports coil-overs, SPL Parts rear suspension arms, Wilwood brakes, G-Force GSR transmission, OS Giken clutch and LSD as well as a host of custom GReddy components.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts