Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I started a retail jewelry business back in July, working out everything now and working on a website but want a proper logo for the website, business cards, envelopes etc. Anyone out there, free??:whistle: lol or fee's? Please let me know, I have a lot i'm trying to get done and this would be helpful! Business name is, JP Jewelry. I have a few ideas but you guys are the artists, please post or PM me.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm no Pro but I can give it a shot at it, Just a logo right?

Reactions: AllOut

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I'm kind of thinking something with a diamond in it, whether the letters be on top of it, up a J to the left of the Diamond and P to the right of it and Jewelry underneath it? Something of the sort, if you have nothing better to do and just want to have fun with it that'd be great, just looking at options at the moment.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sounds good, I'll see what I can come up with in Illustrator over the weekend.
I have Cars and Coffee Sunday so It may be sometime next week before I have a example.

I'll talk to some buddies to see if they want to attempt anything.

Reactions: AllOut

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
It is possible. I made A1 Exotics Magazine a free logo once just because it is something I enjoy doing occasionally. Since I am by no means a professional graphic designer, I often make random businesses logos (whether they want one or not) as I find it is a good way to practice.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is possible. I made A1 Exotics Magazine a free logo once just because it is something I enjoy doing occasionally. Since I am by no means a professional graphic designer, I often make random businesses logos (whether they want one or not) as I find it is a good way to practice.
Fjpanda- For someone who does it as a career, graphic design that is, I understand that you can't get something for nothing. If someone is willing to do it for free, and enjoys it then thats excellent… Aftermath, if you want more practice feel free to make one :)

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
If you don't find something you like from these guys, try a site called designcrowd.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts