Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gold Chrome Mirror Kits $46
Gold Chrome Mirror Kit Front LCD + Back Glass iPhone 4

Gold Bezels $52
Gold Kit Mid Chassis for iPhone 4S ( 8 pcs set )

The also have tons of colors for less then $40, and red mirror chrome etc.

Sorry Imola, I don't think you have a chance in hell of getting 10 orders, and this thread is a mess
Not to start problems or anything VII but the kids just offering a service.. If your not interested or feel you can get a better deal than by all means take the better deal. I appreciate Imola e39 posting up to show what can be done for the Goldrushers! I might have never known I could have this done but thanks to Imola e39 I can get this awesome service done! Go get yours Imola e39 dust your shoulder off!! Lol

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
Show me the full pic please? I may want this style
Basically this
gold_iphone4-330x220.jpg
Not to start problems or anything VII but the kids just offering a service.. If your not interested or feel you can get a better deal than by all means take the better deal. I appreciate Imola e39 posting up to show what can be done for the Goldrushers! I might have never known I could have this done but thanks to Imola e39 I can get this awesome service done! Go get yours Imola e39 dust your shoulder off!! Lol
Thank you wickedgreenz :) (PS, you can't really show any emotion through the internet, but I meant thank you in the most sincere and happiest way, really thank you)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I'm all for him making a profit, we all love makin money, and he seems like a good kid. I wish him the best, but the 10 people needed just aren't showing up. So buying them yourself 1 at a time may be the only option.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I'm all for him making a profit, we all love makin money, and he seems like a good kid. I wish him the best, but the 10 people needed just aren't showing up. So buying them yourself 1 at a time may be the only option.
The only problem with that is the shipping costs would diminish any profits I make. I have a lot of people saying that they want the kit, but none of them are actually saying put me down as confirmed. That's all I need is for people to say they are confirmed.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Since I really want to see some of theses phones floating around I'm just going to cut the minimum order to 5 kits. All I need is two more of you guys who want the gold conversion kit (Not the bezel) and I will put in the order

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I would rec getting this thread cleaned the F up, down to like 2pg's MAX and update the main post with actual pics, pricing, etc. Clean shit up. The most important part of a luxury product is convience. This so far this thread certainly doesn't convey it which is why you don't have 10 people signed up, or my money yet because it's a pain in the urethra to research it on my own and figure it out.

I want the real deal, entire phone as a DIY kit and I want the actual screen to look gold and the 1mm thick edging trim around the phone to be gold as well unlike some of the kits i've seen. Actual pictures of what we'll get would be ideal.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I would rec getting this thread cleaned the F up, down to like 2pg's MAX and update the main post with actual pics, pricing, etc. Clean shit up. The most important part of a luxury product is convience. This so far this thread certainly doesn't convey it which is why you don't have 10 people signed up, or my money yet because it's a pain in the urethra to research it on my own and figure it out.

I want the real deal, entire phone as a DIY kit and I want the actual screen to look gold and the 1mm thick edging trim around the phone to be gold as well unlike some of the kits i've seen. Actual pictures of what we'll get would be ideal.
There! Lol all clean now, hopefully...

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I think Im justbgoing to put in and order with the confirmed I have so far, paypal info will be sent out later on today. Please tell me what kinds of iPhones you guys have, if you are installing the kit yourself, and what you guys want to order (gold kit or gold kit and bezel)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts