Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'd like one with the L4P logo or the GR logo in gold, and side bezel. If I sent it to you overnight shipping could you have it done and back in a day? Like the others, my phone is attached to me most of the day.

KP

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'd like one with the L4P logo or the GR logo in gold, and side bezel. If I sent it to you overnight shipping could you have it done and back in a day? Like the others, my phone is attached to me most of the day.

KP
Yes sir I can, again only thing that would change is the shipping price and I have to see how much engraving is going to cost

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
This thread is going in so many directions, I'm confused. Can you do me/and hopefully others the favor and compiling a list of options in the first post?

Standard:
Gold frame (2 glass pieces) - price
Gold frame w/ 24k gold midframe - price
Gold Frame w/ fake gold midframe - price

L4P/GR:
Engraved backing gold frame w/o midframe - price
Engraved backing gold frame w/ 24k gold midframe - price
Engraved backing gold frame w/ fake gold midframe - price

Extra:
Install kit - price

/OCD.

Couldn't help myself. Lol.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This thread is going in so many directions, I'm confused. Can you do me/and hopefully others the favor and compiling a list of options in the first post?

Standard:
Gold frame (2 glass pieces) - price
Gold frame w/ 24k gold midframe - price
Gold Frame w/ fake gold midframe - price

L4P/GR:
Engraved backing gold frame w/o midframe - price
Engraved backing gold frame w/ 24k gold midframe - price
Engraved backing gold frame w/ fake gold midframe - price

Extra:
Install kit - price

/OCD.

Couldn't help myself. Lol.
Lol yea it became a mess, I updated it on the first page

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
By the way, Verizon iPhone 4's do not get any bezels unfortunately because they aren't being made right now, only AT&t 4's and all 4s's (Verizon and AT&T)

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
So I need to know who is confirmed so I can start the order, I want to make it before gR4. Whoever is confirmed post a comment of PM me with the words "Confirmed, (what you are ordering), (what kind of iphone you have and who your carrier is)"

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Gold Chrome Mirror Kits $46
Gold Chrome Mirror Kit Front LCD + Back Glass iPhone 4

Gold Bezels $52
Gold Kit Mid Chassis for iPhone 4S ( 8 pcs set )

The also have tons of colors for less then $40, and red mirror chrome etc.

Sorry Imola, I don't think you have a chance in hell of getting 10 orders, and this thread is a mess
I know about those kits already I have bought those kits to test, the gold kit they gave me needed to be cut in order to fit the phone and it slowed down the phone significantly, same with the other colors,but those didnt even have the apple logo on the back. That "gold bezel" they gave me started chipping off in about a week and the gold turned out to be fake anyway. Im getting my bezels straight from a jewler not them. If you want there kits go ahead and buy them, but you get what you pay for bud, dont take my word for it haha. If you guys want the kits he posted go ahead and buy them you might not like the results though

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Gold Chrome Mirror Kits $46
Gold Chrome Mirror Kit Front LCD + Back Glass iPhone 4

Gold Bezels $52
Gold Kit Mid Chassis for iPhone 4S ( 8 pcs set )

The also have tons of colors for less then $40, and red mirror chrome etc.

Sorry Imola, I don't think you have a chance in hell of getting 10 orders, and this thread is a mess
actually I have a yellow kit I bought from them at home, I will post pics of it next to the ones I use and you can compare the 2. That yellow kit and the gold one they sent me are the only kits I cant sell because no one wants it, I ended up throwing the gold one on a cracked iPhone and I sold it on ebay.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts