Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Damn, I would love to have one (Even though I am not taking part in gr4), but I can't really be without my phone and installing it seems to be a bit too specialized.

Is it very hard to swap?

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Damn, I would love to have one (Even though I am not taking part in gr4), but I can't really be without my phone and installing it seems to be a bit too specialized.

Is it very hard to swap?
It's easy for me since I have been doing it for like 4 years, but as long as you are careful you should be good. I have more than just gold by the way it's any color you want.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I will be in the LA area a few dye before gr4 starts. Where are you located? And could I come by 1 day and have it done pretty quick? If I can come by to have it done, I'll take a set!

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I will be in the LA area a few dye before gr4 starts. Where are you located? And could I come by 1 day and have it done pretty quick? If I can come by to have it done, I'll take a set!
I am in the Hollywood area and yes you can drop it off for a few hours and I will do it!
I would get one from you are you coming to atlanta i just got a new iphone i want all gold one
i am sadly not going to Atlanta, but if there is a member on the 4 that would be willing to drop it off to you when they get to Atlanta after You mail it to me here that might work

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok i really need my phone back asap this phone have all my major contacts i have to send it to you by next day mail

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
After some research I found theres some sort of difference between gsm and verizon phones. Also I want the phone to be ALL gold, the frame and the glass. Can you do the whole thing? Or get matching parts at least?

21 - 40 of 69 Posts