Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So with the permission of both Aimee and RAW I present to you guys....

So I need at least 10 people to confirm that they want a kit. Once the 10 people confirm their orders I will send out an PM to all 10 with my Paypal information. Once payment is sent for all 10 phones, the entire will be placed with my suppliers and I will have the kits ready to install/send out in about a week or two. There are three options, a gold screen kit, a gold phone kit, and a gold frame kit. None of these gold kits are real gold.
Gold Screen Kit:
iPhone 4 $100
iPhone 4s $110
iphone.jpg
(My kit has a gold home button though)
Gold Frame Kit:
iPhone 4 $50
iPhone 4s $65
gold-iphone-4G-front.jpg
All Gold Phone Kit
iPhone 4 $150
iPhone 4s $175
24.jpg
Choose another color
iPhone 4 $85
iPhone 4s $90
colors.jpg

1. scuderia747bhp
2. KingNikan
3. Kains14

Shipping is not included in the prices, you can choose what kind of shipping you want
*Installation is free
PM me with anything else you want that is not on here

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
i can't be without my phone for 1 hours, let alone days to ship it, how much to send me the parts, i'll install it

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can't be without my phone for 1 hours, let alone days to ship it, how much to send me the parts, i'll install it
$90, I don't charge for labor in the first place lol, but if you insist on doing it yourself I can cut off $10

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The kit looks rad.
It looks better in person because the iPhone actually shines. These shiny kits are popular because they can actually prevent nosey people from seeing what you're doing on your phone because from the side it just looks like a piece of gold.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I can't be away from my phone for an hour as said above let alone days. Any pictures of these parts installed?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Could you put the L4P and GR4 Symbol in the back? if so count me in! but i'll pay you and you can just ship it to me.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Okay, if you don't get 10 by the end of next week, I'll go another route and give you a different color to work with. ;)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Only have pictures of a few of the red ones I did recently. If you guys want to install them yourselves I can give them to you for $90/each and I will send them to you once I receive them. I would just need again at least 10 people who will send the $90 via Paypal to me in the next day or so and I will have them out to you in about a week or two.
So... you cant do the Logos in the back?

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could you put the L4P and GR4 Symbol in the back? if so count me in! but i'll pay you and you can just ship it to me.
I can try to see what I can do, but I think you can just put a stick on your phone and get the same effect.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Well i mean like on top of it.. and sticker would look cheap and Getto lol i want the real deal! or change the Apple Logo to the L4P Logo

·
Registered
408 Posts
I love the idea the only problem for me is that I can't be with out my phone for a minute since im the business owner........but if you can PM me some instructions or video on how can be done count me in!!!!

P.s Also i never worked with PayPal you have to help me with that to :)

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
It's true glass, it takes specialty tools to do the installation and it can be very tricky. I swapped mine out and the ribbon wire for the power button fell casualty. I did green and get tons of questions about it. Sounds like a cool idea specially for GoldRush. Oh, warranties become void, too.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love the idea the only problem for me is that I can't be with out my phone for a minute since im the business owner........but if you can PM me some instructions or video on how can be done count me in!!!!

P.s Also i never worked with PayPal you have to help me with that to :)
Yes I can send you some instructions
Deffinately interested. Like previously mentioned I can't be without phone must DIY.
No problem

So this is just front and back glass? no gold Bezel correct? Full gold is the tits
No the bezel is not included
It's true glass, it takes specialty tools to do the installation and it can be very tricky. I swapped mine out and the ribbon wire for the power button fell casualty. I did green and get tons of questions about it. Sounds like a cool idea specially for GoldRush. Oh, warranties become void, too.
This is correct, you need some special tools for the process as well, but I can try to see if my supplier will give you guys tools. I agree with the tricky part as well, the screws for the iPhone are VERY small and extremely easy to lose, the wires and connectors are also very easily snappable as well. About the warranty, if you take a few extra steps in the process there is a way that you can make it undetectable that your iPhone was taken apart, you just have to swap the colors back to the original later on if you need something done under warranty.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts