Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
It's not a rally, its a lifestyle
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting to do research on hotels around the cities and would like to get input and suggestions from you all if you.

Ideally we would want and modernistic hotel that would be opt to work with us in the regards of excitement, exposure, trendiness, parties and one that wont get apprehensive with their "corporate branding" as we have experienced in the past.

Denver

Park City

Las Vegas

Scottsdale - Fairmont?

Los Angeles

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Park City: Montage: RAW you said David Gross would look into this.Can you check?
LA: Viceroy is my top of the list. I realize Gumball used it but it was three years ago....
Vegas: I say we stay at Mandarin again but...I also don't think it is a good idea to use the same hotel again ..
Second choice would be Encore or Venetian/palazzo...

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
I like Viceroy...but remember parking was a bitch there 2 yrs ago Gumball as most of the cars were parked at the SM pier....

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Oh ****.. thats right.That hotel kicks ass though... ****.. K..on to the next one..on to the next one.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Denver - Four season was recommended by David Gross
Park City - Montage was Suppose to be opining, let's e
First find out if that's even the case
Vegas - I don't think we should stay at the same place, we should try to negotiate room and night entertainment maybe even together so we have bigger pull. I loved Mandarin but I am a little worried it won't be exciting to the guys that did GR2, even in SF we changed hotels.
Scottsdale - on a Friday Night again I think we need to find out where the entertainment is so we are close to it
LA- let's give this a lot of thought, we have get street closure, the big yacht for 200 to 250 might nit be affordable and we need the biggest bang. I like to finalize price on yacht so if we can't do that then there is no reason to stay there.

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets take a step back here:

Denver: We need a great kick off. I think a street parking launch with lots of flare and hype.
Park City: Lets focus on getting a great hotel for this one.
Vegas: I have a feeling that many participants will be starting here so we also need a special start here. Not only do we want a happening hotel but we have to ensure exposure.
Scottsdale: Open to suggestions here: The Fairmont is there and we have contacts with them already.
LA: Yes we need to focus on doing a street closure / car show here. This is a great opportunity for hype, press, companies, social, etc.... We also need to focus on getting the yatch for the party and we can do this for only participants like we talked about.

We need to focus on what we will do as special events (street parking availability, show, exposure, etc...) This will be our priority as an event. We need bigger exposure. I have a meeting with a very reputable PR company (The ID agency) this coming week and we need to start working on our PR Strategies / Media Kit / Sponsorship Kit / Web Site.

Ill keep you all posted on the meeting with the agency.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Great info Abel. I and I agree 100% we need a PR company to help with this. It's virtually impossible to give us the right amount of exposure relying on just us to do that. I really want to focus on sponsors and participants this year and not so much on getting us media exposure. Don't get me wrong I will get us in all the car stuff but we need to go beyond that this year.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
The set up in Scottsdale looks pretty damn sick too. RAW I believe was there last month?

Able it would be aweosme if we can use one of their sister hotels in las vegas as well. We would probably get such a good deal if we did this!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts