Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
What's your team name?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I love the idea of team shirts. Great job.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments fellas! We may end up doing some giveaways just for fun. :)

I like em! We're trying to do team shirts as well. Looked at hats and other goodies, but the minimum amount is too much.
I hear ya on that one. There are some places that would do shirts in small quantity, but the cost is a bit higher because of the screening fee. We are going to do a small batch of 15 shirts per design.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Fantastic logo, STIG! I didn't get it until I remembered that you were team TRQ, but then it all made perfect sense:lol: If I could come with a personal opinion I'd mabe connect the r/q to the circle as well, imo that would make it flow better - but all in all a great looking logo!

·
14,490 Posts
I like the BMW one also.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantastic logo, STIG! I didn't get it until I remembered that you were team TRQ, but then it all made perfect sense:lol: If I could come with a personal opinion I'd mabe connect the r/q to the circle as well, imo that would make it flow better - but all in all a great looking logo!
Constructive criticism is welcomed! The R is also in there. ;)

I like the idea of giveaways. We may go ahead and print extras and they'll be Six1Five Swag.
Awesome!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I like em! We're trying to do team shirts as well. Looked at hats and other goodies, but the minimum amount is too much.
Shoot me a PM, my t shirt guy has a pretty low minimum. No more then 15 i think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts