Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year a couple of teams bring a mascot of some sort on the rally .This year I am giving out a special award to the team with the best Mascot. Let the games begin! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wish I could bring Team Spoiled Rotten's real mascots (Spoiled Rotten Racing's two spoiled rottweilers)

I do have a subsitute mascot, since obviously they are not suitable for this :)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could take my dogs too except one hates riding in the car and the other will have to stop for a pee break every 20 minutes. LOL.

·
14,490 Posts
Aimee I'll be our team mascot.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. I have been thinking to get a snake again. I had an Iguana for a bit after I lost my Ball Python but he kept whipping me on the arm with his tail. Had to give him to a friend. Considering a simple snake though like a Corn Snake. Maybe I'll get one and take it too. ;) LOL!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice. I have been thinking to get a snake again. I had an Iguana for a bit after I lost my Ball Python but he kept whipping me on the arm with his tail. Had to give him to a friend. Considering a simple snake though like a Corn Snake. Maybe I'll get one and take it too. ;) LOL!!!
Corn Snakes are awesome and typcially make great pets, plus they have nice color and aren't too big or too small. They have several different colors throughout their family... great snakes.

·
Registered
411 Posts
So dope that you're bringing the snake, how big is she now?

I think we have finally determined the mascot for our team (well for our car as we will be on a team with a few others), just need to see how realistic it is before we announce it

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I think we have finally determined the mascot for our team (well for our car as we will be on a team with a few others), just need to see how realistic it is before we announce it
This makes my mind wander.. LOL> What the hell are you guys taking? LMAO!

·
Registered
111 Posts

She's better than six feet and is much thicker than she was in that picture. She's my gentle giant... well not quite giant, but close enough. :bitenails:

This makes my mind wander.. LOL> What the hell are you guys taking? LMAO!
Better not be a rodent, cause I'm bringing two reptiles... Godzilla and the lil lady! :wink:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don't think we can top live mascots...unless we kidnap someone in each city and use them as a mascot for that leg. Legally though that may cause some issues...

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't think we can top live mascots...unless we kidnap someone in each city and use them as a mascot for that leg. Legally though that may cause some issues...
Only if it's unwelcome... not that I have experience in these circumstances

1 - 20 of 32 Posts