Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
So when are we doing this CO meet up?
I was trying to organize something for mid July after I get back from my Seattle trip. It seems we have significantly more people up north than we do in Co.Spgs. and further south, so we'll probably arrange something in Denver.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I was trying to organize something for mid July after I get back from my Seattle trip. It seems we have significantly more people up north than we do in Co.Spgs. and further south, so we'll probably arrange something in Denver.
Yeah I am right off of Hampden and the I-25

·
Registered
976 Posts
Great pics guys keep'em coming. On another note anyone have pics of those nice set of legs that was moving everyone along? She looked nice to say the least ;)

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
^ You might be the only L4P gal in Colorado. My wife isn't a member on here, but she met a lot of the people coming through Denver for GR3.

·
Registered
132 Posts
^ You might be the only L4P gal in Colorado. My wife isn't a member on here, but she met a lot of the people coming through Denver for GR3.
I got to help out and meet the crew in Denver as well, good folks. Well get your wife to join! It'd be great to make a meet happen too....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well I heard there is a cars and coffee in centennial every sat off of Peoria st.
Their is and I heard its always a good turn out of cars and people, now that I have my car put back together I will start going out their. So I think that would be a good place to set up a meet.
I live off 104th and Colorado.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts