Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
I ws standing about 6 feet to your right taking this same shot. I was the black guy standing next to Verone, lol
I heard Kayla ask "should I jump in front of the Maybach?" and then the sound of a dozen lenses swing around.

wish I'd got to meet more people while I was there.

Did you have the Ipad?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I heard Kayla ask "should I jump in front of the Maybach?" and then the sound of a dozen lenses swing around.

wish I'd got to meet more people while I was there.

Did you have the Ipad?
No I had a 5D. Not sure who the guy was with the iPad...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ok I think we need an identification run lol

I was in the Red Ferrari pit crew shirt and tan shorts, bald head.
as seen in the video posted above

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ok, updated my first post with a few more images and a link to the Flickr set.

sicko - I agree, may be time for a CO meet since it appears there are quite a few of us here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm from CO as well, so we shoukd set up a L4P CO mini meet. I have some pics from us putting stickers on all the cars yesterday, I will try and get them uploaded tomorrow afternoon.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thanks everyone for the support. We just got to Parkcity and there is already so much amazing stuff that we will post once we get back. We had 3 gr official photographers not to mention the amazing film crew. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Nope, not me, lol. I was in a blue shirt and white shorts. I think sickography got a shot of me.
Ah okay lol, Since you said you were the black guy and i only saw that black guy in the vid i was like that must be chalituna :D

21 - 40 of 54 Posts