Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first time posting in the fashion section. I normally shoot high end exotics (you can see my automotive port here) but my other true passion is fashion photography. Anyone can put a beautiful girl with large breasts in a bikini or lingerie and take 'sexy' photos. While appealing to some this just isn't my cup of tea. The real challenge is putting together multiple looks that is current with all the latest fashion trends and styling.

I couldn't do any of this without my amazing team backing me up so I included a couple behind the scenes images to document what I did and how I do things. I hope you enjoy. Enjoy :)

BehindTheScenes A complete write up can be viewed here

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice shots

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks Vogue status. She looks smokin too
Thanks! I really need my lucky break with getting my foot in the door with fashion. If anyone has any hook ups please remember me/my name I'd be eternally greatful :)

great shoot, i love the "write up" for the shoot and all of the behind the scenes shots. Have to ask, how did you find the location?
Thanks! When I was first starting out behind the scenes write ups were like gold to me because photographers don't really like to share their 'secrets'. But I think if I could help just one person or inspire another its more than worth it. Why hoard it all to myself?

As far as the location goes I'm constantly looking for places to shoot. If you look at my car stuff and other fashion photos too I really try to get the location equally as epic as the car/model I'm shooting. I'll even sometimes purposely get lost to find new spots. But for this place in particular I was told by one of my friends that theres an interesting ghost town a couple hrs away from Las Vegas and I just had to get out there.

Speaking of 'ghost' towns, this was just randomly on the side of the road while going there and I decided to snap a pic. Its pretty damn creepy and the artist (or whoever put it there) did an awesome job.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts