·
Registered
7,271 Posts
thats NICE!!

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I live 20 mins from MSR.
i take all my cars down to the track..hell even the sl55 sees track time...i once took my dually down msr....not fun and kinda scary..good thing i was the only one there.
tracking a dually=priceless!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fvcking boss, I definitely approve. They're like TE37s with a European twist. You gonna tell us the color or is that classified intel?
:)

I meant i was changing the color for the calipers and the rollcage..
i cant change the colors on these wheels...you cant powdercoat magnesium.

I wanted to do lime green (kawi green) :D

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Probably the best sports car ever to come out of japan. And that comes from this forum's biggest skyline nut.

Congrats on the car. Dont waste too much time changing the color, black's just fine. Make it faster instead. ;)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably the best sports car ever to come out of japan. And that comes from this forum's biggest skyline nut.

Congrats on the car. Dont waste too much time changing the color, black's just fine. Make it faster instead. ;)
thank you.

I am trying to make it as fast as I can without going forced induction or losing the character that makes this car so cool. after driving it around...i know it doesnt need gobs more of hp..but it does needs a nicer torque curve...and engine response...thats where the ITBS come in.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Huh! Learn something new everyday...:)
I actually had this dymag magnesium wheel that was bent but didnt burn up in a trackday crash that i tried to powdercoat...it burned up and almost took my powdercoating oven with it.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I actually had this dymag magnesium wheel that was bent but didnt burn up in a trackday crash that i tried to powdercoat...it burned up and almost took my powdercoating oven with it.
Haha definitely makes sense now that I think about it, especially since all survival kits have magnesium fire starters.

BTW, since you are the L4P Project King, check this out...:whistle:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134599

1 - 20 of 45 Posts