Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have 2 crapy pics but I am so excited I had to share!! I also have some pics of my old 7 I have been a true 7 guy, I am lucky enough to say that this is my 4th 7 and I love all of them!
2001 740IL BLK
2002 745LI Silver w/ lots of goodies
2006 750LI Kept all stock (wifey wouldnt let) lol
2009 750i MODS to COME spring time!!!but I am tint the windows next week.

·
Registered
280 Posts
good choice. the new 7 styling is well pulled off
i take it, the i-drive doesn't bug you like the critics rave about?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Nice! 7 series is one of my favorite limos and on my wishlist!

Love them!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good choice. the new 7 styling is well pulled off
i take it, the i-drive doesn't bug you like the critics rave about?
The idrive never bothered me I liked the fact that it was different. I will try to take some nice pics after a wash this week so stay tuned!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Lucky SOB! That's a nice upgrade from the first version E65.
The only thing you have to do now, convince your wife to turn your 7 series into the one below, at least the wheels ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
So I take it that you would say they are a pretty solid car?! I've been looking at like 2006-2009's myself.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just drove the new 750i and it is an incredible car!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lucky SOB! That's a nice upgrade from the first version E65.
The only thing you have to do now, convince your wife to turn your 7 series into the one below, at least the wheels ;)
I have some plans in the near future for the car rims,drop,tint maybe a kit if there is one that I like.

So I take it that you would say they are a pretty solid car?! I've been looking at like 2006-2009's myself.
If your thinking in terms of reliability I never had any mechanical issues with my 06 and I got it up to 70000mi but I did have a issue with the rear entertainment system I paid about a grand to fix that. It's your typical german car it depends what batch you get some are trouble free and others are not.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How big of a step up over the previous generation is it? Do you feel its a substantial difference?
It's pretty big! If you asked the difference between a 02 7 and 06 the changes where small but the 09 everything is different from gizmos to the way it drives its better in every way.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Good decision on the interiour. Just lower it, put the wheels on it like Kuester showed and tint the windows.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Man, makes me really want to upgrade by next year.
Although I don't have a clue I should pull that off, I really need to get one of those.

Any more pics of the interior? As for the iDrive, I also never understood how people could be bothered by it. I love the system and overall operability.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts