Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yo yo whaddup my beloved L4P members?:invasion:

I know its stupid to post this on a forum, but I couldnt hold myself from doing it, I just had to get it out!

I had a sick dream last night! a person bought me an LP-670-4 SV in the verde ithaca color!! and guess what? I got it from one of the most awesome dealers, Symbolic motors!! yes, there was a symbolic motors dealer here in norway where Im at! ofc just in my dream :D

so as I got the lambo it was okay for SM that I could let the car stay at their showroom until the weather got better so I can pick it up (it was raining a lot).

one day I came to the showroom and rev'd the car inside the building, in the showroom :D it was soo awesome, I got a boner in the dream because of the sound. Then after that a friend came over so I thought f't and took the car out the showroom and we drove around when it rained.

I know its just a dream and maybe its stupid to post it, but damn I wish I was in coma for the rest of my life dreaming this dream! man, my dreams are full of win, maybe I got tiger blood too, just like charlie sheen :D I just had to get it out, sry

Edit: sry symbolic motors if I bring any harm to your company when dreaming about buying a car from you :D

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
This has to be the one of the funniest things i've read in a while. Wake up and smell the coffee :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
One Lambo? You call that a dream?

Last year I had a dream that recurred for months. I was in this garage full of super-exotica, vintage Corvettes and muscle cars. The walls were covered in vintage racing posters for events like the 1936 Monaco Grand Prix or the '59 24 Hours Of Le Mans. It was amazing. If I could take a photo of this garage, it would OWN the beautiful garages thread.

I was walking around looking at all the incredible cars, carrying an Abraham Lincoln-style stove pipe tophat. Inside the tophat were car keys with no identifying shapes, or marks of any kind. I would find something I wanted to drive and start trying keys. Never did get anything to start, but I did have the same dream enough times to map out the cars in the garage...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow man, your garage is even more sick! but for me the gifted LP 670-4SV was just sick. I would have tattooed d*cks all over my body just to get one, and j*ck off the owner every day for 6 months every day just to get the car.. maybe more, who knos.. I dont need to continue explaining :D

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
wow man, your garage is even more sick! but for me the gifted LP 670-4SV was just sick. I would have tattooed d*cks all over my body just to get one, and j*ck off the owner every day for 6 months every day just to get the car.. maybe more, who knos.. I dont need to continue explaining :D
:eek::eek::eek:

I'm all for dreaming about getting a bad-ass Lambo, especially from us here at Symbolic Motors. A gifted VI LP670SV would be one of the ultimate experiences.

But seriously, :wtf:. Some thoughts and comments need to stay in your head!

·
Registered
57 Posts
+1

Apex, how sad is it that in the last 3 years at our local track I've seen 20 of the cars in your dream garage.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek::eek::eek:

But seriously, :wtf:. Some thoughts and comments need to stay in your head!
I know man, sorry, but I guess Im just too wild after these cars.. if u just knew what I've been through just to save up money to travel to the Lambo factory :laugh: I even got heart problems now because of what I did

1 - 12 of 12 Posts