Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Prices are almost the same everywhere u go. Make sure u get a GoPro hero4 (newest line) these is 3 versions : base, silver, and black. Black being the best on the market, and base being best for your money at $130

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I have a Hero 3 silver... Brought it on my recent 2 month Asia trip. Take's beautiful pictures but the videos aren't great... Invest in the Hero 4 black!

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's surprising how most of the big camera manufacturers failed to get in on the action cam business before GoPro took over.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've heard great things about buying used ones of amazon for a pretty large discount with no visable downside compared to buying new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gopro is one of those things that you think you will buy and record all the cool stuff that you are doing until you actually buy it and realize how boring everything is. :/

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm wondering it here is sens in buying a gopro for recording roadtrips. Are all of those magnet mounting's safe enough to drive with it above 60mph?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm wondering it here is sens in buying a gopro for recording roadtrips. Are all of those magnet mounting's safe enough to drive with it above 60mph?
It attaches to the car with a GoPro suction cup, at least that is how mine is. I have attached it to the side of my car without any issues with one suction cup and did some accelerating too, but nothing major. I have seen images on google where some cars have a 2 suction cup set up, which is probably better I would assume. Only downside I have seen for lets say road trips is excessive external noise from wind if windows are down or if it is on the outside of the car. But for that I have seen some filtered microphones such as fluffy stuff on it which they say cuts wind noise.

Here are a couple of my wheels...slow mo for those on Quaaludes:

ADV.1 Wheels MBZ SL65 by JanDaMan, on Flickr

MBZ SL600 on 20 Inch Rims by JanDaMan, on Flickr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts