Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My business partner got his 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale in and decided to sell his 650S Cab (so I picked it up) and this is the best car i've ever driven....

So, nice to meet you Mclaren guys!!!

Enjoy!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

·
Registered
108 Posts
The way this is written doesn't make any sense. Did he keep the ferrari or sell the ferrari. The way you wrote it, it reads that he got the ferrari in and sold the 650s.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The way this is written doesn't make any sense. Did he keep the ferrari or sell the ferrari. The way you wrote it, it reads that he got the ferrari in and sold the 650s.
GOOD BYE FERRARI (means sold it) HELLO McLAREN (got a 650S) So sorry if that was difficult for you... Next time I can write it in crayon if that helps?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The way its worded sounds like your business partner took delivery of a 2015 458 and sold his McLaren in which you purchased it off him

Edit: After re-reading it I know what you mean. I really like the 650s and its definitely a great replacement of the California

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
208 Posts
The way its worded sounds like your business partner took delivery of a 2015 458 and sold his McLaren in which you purchased it off him

Edit: After re-reading it I know what you mean. I really like the 650s and its definitely a great replacement of the California
I agree, the whole thing came off a little confusing, when I first read it I was unsure as to which ferrari you where referring to, yours or his. either way, both of you got beautiful rides! kudos!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, hence my CA STATE Education...... Write horrible....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Absolutely love the color inside and out. This car drips alcantara. Looking at the footwell is it really that narrow or is the door sill creating an optical illusion. Just asking as I haven't sat in one.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
478 Posts
awesome color combo.. all that alcantara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your garage continues to get better and better

1 - 20 of 96 Posts