Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at a 2008 Gallardo Spyder (white) with 10k miles. Loaded with everything including full alcantara interior. asking $160k for it. What you guys think?

Im really diggin this one.. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
What!?!? Definitely balloon white bro! We need to talk about this.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was going to offer the 1 I have, but that white 1 is sick. Here's the one I got for a little cheaper (asking $135). It's an 07 with 16k miles.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol fake mucrie door on the gallrdo I hated my 08 spyder but to each his own. I sold mine in December 2009 for 135k with 8k miles. Hopes that helps. It was black black with yellow stitching. Egear cf int package new clutch.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lol fake mucrie door on the gallrdo I hated my 08 spyder but to each his own. I sold mine in December 2009 for 135k with 8k miles. Hopes that helps. It was black black with yellow stitching. Egear cf int package new clutch.
Why did you hate it?

New clutch with such low mileage?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
White is the best.
That yellow is a good price; but white, that interior, and a year newer makes white trump yellow in my book.

Nick
Yeah i agree.. It just looks so good. And is classy at the same time not that is a very big deal.:lol: I think its the one.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL 160k for a 10k mile 08 .............. should be 145 retail

EXTRA LOL for a 16k 07 at 145
Yeah i thought it was a little high... You think i should just play with them and see how much they will come down?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts