Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To celebrate the upcoming GRV™, goldRush Rally will be releasing the movie during the SEMA show in sin city on Thursday night Nov 1st 2012 and you are all invited. More details to come soon but mark your calendars and book your flights.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Send me a copy ;)

·
14,490 Posts
I thought there was going to be one in LA? :(

Reactions: BigMFnMatt

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After much debate and consultation with Ben, Mark and Aimee we thought it would be best to gather everyone in one place rather than to spread it to 3 different times and venues. This will give us all another chance to see everyone all at once and you know you cant beat goldRush Rally team in Vegas.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I already have a room booked that week for the national GTR meet! Perfect timing!

·
Registered
806 Posts
love that it coincides with SEMA. woot! Can't wait to see everyone again

·
14,490 Posts
After much debate and consultation with Ben, Mark and Aimee we thought it would be best to gather everyone in one place rather than to spread it to 3 different times and venues. This will give us all another chance to see everyone all at once and you know you cant beat goldRush Rally team in Vegas.
Well you know me I don't like vegas. But I will definitely try and make it for this to see everyone again:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts