I "coined" this type of planking a while ago in the planking thread

PLANK-A-PUSS!!

·
14,490 Posts

I don't even remember being in that pic with you and Aimee :laugh:

·
Registered
663 Posts
The representative of Bugatti North America was driving. That was the GR band. It's your ticket into the VIPs.
Btw, are reps of Bugatti on L4P? If not, we should get them on here as we have a few L4P Veyrons, not to mention several huge fans. ;)

Perhaps we can get John Hill on here?

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't believe they are on here, but Ben is friends with them. The rep that was driving was such an awesome guy. I believe his name was Butch.

·
14,490 Posts
I don't believe they are on here, but Ben is friends with them. The rep that was driving was such an awesome guy. I believe his name was Butch.
Yup he was really cool. Hopefully will see him next GR.

·
Registered
663 Posts
+1

Everyone I've ever interacted with at Bugatti has been awesome.

We should try to get them to join us here on the 4. At the very least John (Hill) who's fairly open about using social media, etc., given he tweets a lot. Happy to send over contact info if you need it. Didn't want to do the reaching out myself about getting them on L4P, since I wasn't sure if a moderator should do it, or if it's something Aimee would normally do. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Those are some great pictures! Had a great time and it was a pleasure hanging out with you guys when you were here in Phoenix as well as cruising out to Las Vegas with you! That last picture is awesome, so much cash!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Great pictures thanks for sharing them with us.looks like youhad your self a very good time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
14,490 Posts
gR is a blast, your first one Haze?
Not only was it his first GR. It was his first time to vegas :laugh: he was like a kid in a candy store I swear.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
All I have to say is that you got issues and you need serious help Haze. I think now you are hooked for life.

·
10,594 Posts
Not only was it his first GR. It was his first time to vegas :laugh: he was like a kid in a candy store I swear.
Didnt anyone tell him he had to work his way up to that? Damn he's ruined. Ruined for life. gR and gR related events are simply the best. Glad you guys had a great time.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts