Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today goldRush Rally GRV™ announced the kickoff hotel destination for the second leg of the rally starting in (Dallas) Omni Hotels & Resorts. Dallas is the most popular city to visit in Texas and we are so excited to be able to experience everything Dallas has to offer.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Awesome! I look forwarding to see you guys and the cars there.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
amazing!

·
Registered
996 Posts
It is too soon to start packing..... Im excited!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
how exactly will everything work once you guys arrive? don't want to miss a second of it!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ you had a 96 vette with a 454?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will be flying in from Vegas and getting to the hotel at around 5 pm. The cars should already be there and the teams doing the second leg also should be there all day. Departing Thursday early in the morning.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
I might add, while the cars are being stickered you will find plenty of opportunities to meet and greet the drivers and copilots. While their cars are being stickered they have a habit of hanging around chatting with other drivers, so it's an ideal time to converse with them.

Unfortunately I won't be making it out this year. Good luck to all who are attending. Have fun, and don't get caught doing anything I wouldn't do. (That leaves things pretty open)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Once y'all get to the hotel around 5. When we will be able to walk by and look at all the cars. Also what time Thursday morning are y'all leaving?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once y'all get to the hotel around 5. When we will be able to walk by and look at all the cars. Also what time Thursday morning are y'all leaving?
I'd like to know the same things. When are the cars coming in from Vegas? It would be cool to snap some shots of the cars being unloaded even if that means coming at 5am. Thanks and can't wait to see all the cars!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
I'd like to know the same things. When are the cars coming in from Vegas? It would be cool to snap some shots of the cars being unloaded even if that means coming at 5am. Thanks and can't wait to see all the cars!
goldRush Rally - goldRush Rally GRV™ 2013 Schedule

All the info you need is in that link.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well if I'm not held up long I'll see if I can head out after lunch around 2pm. Either 2pm or 7pm. Really want to go out there to check out the cars!

·
Registered
447 Posts
What time do you think they will be here in Chicago.. I know it says 9am-4PM. I want to show up but I got work at 4pm.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im thinking about heading up at 1 if anybody wants to cruise up from the southern suburbs (oak lawn here).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts