Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autoguide.com did a nice write up on goldRush Rally 2KX and Wagenwerks. Many thanks to the boys at Autoguide.com! :clap:

LINK TO WRITE UP: GoldRush Rally Trailer Celebrates the Good Life With Stunning Cinematography [video] | AutoGuide.com News

Back in June the GoldRush Rally snaked 1,500 miles from Seattle to Las Vegas as fast cars and their wealthy owners laughed at speed limits and partied the night away. Essentially a cleverly crafted marketing opportunity disguised as a road rally and traveling nightclub experience, the event was organized by the founders of Luxury4Play.com, a luxury lifestyle forum that centers around a car culture and a core group high-rollers in the Bay Area.

The entire event was filmed by the team at Wagenwerks and the official trailer has been just been released. It’s well worth a watch, with plenty of high-priced exotics and some incredible cinematography.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of the official film, due out November 4th.

Get more info at GoldRushRally.com and check out the trailer after the jump

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I get goose bumps everytime I see this video. It makes it all worth while. Get the word out. we will be back with "gR3™" bigger, better and full proof, or is it fool proof. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get goose bumps everytime I see this video. It makes it all worth while. Get the word out. we will be back with "gR3™" bigger, better and full proof, or is it fool proof. ;)
What de hell.. I just posted that same statement on my FB page. U copy me or somethin?? :whistle:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Very awesome coolness. Watched the trailer so many times. Great memories and great people.

Cant wait for next year's, hopefully I'll have something to drive this time instead of co pilot, :lol:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
great job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts