Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goldRush Rally/gr4 - Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Panama City, Orlando, Miami
Dates: June 9th - 16th

Three Starting Options:
West : June 9-12: Los Angeles : Phoenix : Las Vegas ( 2 days: second day in Las Vegas will be Party Time)
East: June 13-16 : Atlanta : Panama City : Orlando : Miami
Full Rally : June 9-16 : Los Angeles : Phoenix : Las Vegas (2 days) : Atlanta : Panama City : Orlando : Miami ( Flight and Car Transport from Las Vegas to Atlanta included in the price)

We have a PDF Packet with complete details which we will be more than happy to email anyone interested in attending the rally. Please send an email to [email protected] to request more information which will include the pricing list.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
will sadly (possibly not) be in the rally but will gladly entertain and chat with you all in Atlanta and possibly Orlando.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We will have announcements regarding volunteers in each city. If interested you can apply.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
sadly, I will NOT be there. damn :kill1:

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
All most here. Does any one have a tumbler I can keep taps on?
I don't know of any tumblers, but I'll list some instagram accounts that will probably / likely be posting goldRush photos during the rally:

@petrolgirl, @mrhazemyth, @malibumafiav, @kjdangerdoll, @gsevigny, @goldrushrally, @luxury4play. I know there's more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts