Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
What a great time!!! The gas station stop on 285 was a little sketchy, the cars brought out quite a swarm of shady looking characters, but they all seemed to be in awe of what they saw!
The FL guys were definitely putting the pedal down - nice riding with you guys! (we were in the blue STi)

Reactions: AKAFP

·
Registered
411 Posts
Awesome time with you guys Fear, the stories were epic - can't wait for the next GR. Also you forgot the part best part of the story...ice cubes

Thanks for introducing me to shake shack, it'll be downhill from here.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Throwin ice cubes at chicks works! I got Proof. And when there are nonice cubes around, just jump in their car! Works too!

·
10,594 Posts
Fear does gR. Their has to be a couple of good stories there. Lol. So I gotta ask, did you bring some nice wrist wear? And no handcuffs don't count.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Throwin ice cubes at chicks works! I got Proof. And when there are nonice cubes around, just jump in their car! Works too!
did you literally TAG me in during that convo in the hotel... lol that was hilarious

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
did you literally TAG me in during that convo in the hotel... lol that was hilarious
look if we are gonna tag team a couple of ukranian bitches i literally picked up on a street corner by jumping in their car, then yeah, there is going to have to literally have to be a TAG. otherwise you are jut fucking around.

best part of that is when bob and i are sitting on the copuch with these sluts and he asks me to show her a picture of the diamond breitling i had been wearing, and as soon as i give her my phone, she start flipping through it, i know whats coming next. then i see her eyes open up and i know its too late. she looks up at me and with that heavy russian accent says :" Vas that you getting BLOWJOB?!?!" to which i reply " yes, yes it was:)"

·
Registered
806 Posts
Twas a hilarious evening, she didn't want to go see "the cars" either... - wasted my time! lol

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
i had some chick who drive down to see me in the garage to see "the cars" about 3 am sunday. good move

21 - 40 of 40 Posts