Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets sum up the last 20 minutes. Some 20 year old drunk college student is on her way to meet me at the Ritz Carlton, and ride out with us to Miami. Then the rest of the gr4 crew was trying to flag down a cab in front of the club and couldn't get one, so Enrique asked some random dude in a Toyota pick up truck to drive 9 of them to the ritz Carlton for $50 and jumped in that dudes truck in the middle of the street. Fuckin classic. I love gold rush. And that's just after 1 am on Friday night. Add into it the 6 arrests and rest of the craziness..... Proceless. I'm so fucked up right now. Love it!!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
6? Only thing that touched my wrists were the goldRush band, Marquee band and the Forgiato gold bracelet.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
LOL how did they get arrested?

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as I know most of the arrests were speed related. Somewhere between 3-6 all funny stories.
The yahoos and the truck

The college student, no face on purpose, don't feel like getting sued. But the breakfast shot
Before she is summarily dismissed

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
man I knew the Florida leg would be crazy , Great to see everyone having a blast
You guys are killing it ..had to miss this for a wedding FML atleast I got to see it in Cali

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
I would have skipped the wedding. goldRush 4 is a one time deal, but weddings are a dime a dozen!

:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts