Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

Special thanks to Jack, Luke and the staff at Universal Autosports for their support & donation to the Gold Coast Concours 2010.

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

Thank you to Jeremy, Darren & the staff @ Unlimited Auto Sport for their support, donation & participation in the Gold Coast Concours 2010. See their display on Sunday, September 12th @ the Village Square - Glen cove, NY.

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Another Grand prize to be raffled at the Gold Coast Concours/ Bimmerstock 2010.

Jeff Andretti donated his Race Uniform to raffle at the Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock 2010. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute. The history behind this suit is Jeff Andretti wore it in the 1985 Robert Bosch Super Vee Series at Milwaukee Mile where Mario Andretti, Jeff's dad, and Jeff made history. Jeff sat on pole for his race with new track record and won. Mario sat on pole for the main race and also won his race, making it the first time a father and son have won on the same weekend. Own a piece of racing heritage, thanks to The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group. Please stop by their display on september 12th, Village Square - Glen Cove, NY... 11am - 4pm only at the GOLD COAST CONCOURS / BIMMERSTOCK 2010.​

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think I'm driving up now with a few guys from DC. Can't wait, hope to meet you some of you guys.

·
Registered
656 Posts
We are please to announce some extremely exciting news...

HRE forged wheels will be attending!
Be sure to stop by their tent and speak with their factory representatives!!

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts

There will be plenty of signage on the day of the event to guide.

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION will take place between 7:30AM and 9:30AM, you will be expected to arrive during those hours.

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU A PRINTED RECEIPT OF YOUR DONATION TO DRI.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Many thanks to our newest sponsor- SAVINI FORGED WHEELS

Be sure to stop by their display tent, check out some of the most beautiful wheels in the world, and speak with their factory reps!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I expect nothing less from the best car show in the east. I heard those guys from luxury4play.com are sponsoring too ;)

·
Registered
656 Posts
I expect nothing less from the best car show in the east. I heard those guys from luxury4play.com are sponsoring too ;)
Shared with thousands of L4P fans on FB.

:thumbup:

RAW we are very grateful to have the sponsorship and support of L4P!!
This show will be the East Coast show for the ages!
:clap:

Nice! Looks like fun! ;)
It looks like I'm going to be coming out to this. Good time to be back east. Looking forward to it!

See you guys there!! :bow1:

61 - 80 of 147 Posts