Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We are looking forward to getting more and more involved in everything East Coast.

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This year we have a great line up of sponsor's. The city of Glen Cove is giving us the downtown business district from 11AM - 4PM to display these outrageous automobiles as well as the opportunity to raise money for a few great charities. We are looking for 200+ exclusive vehicles to join us for this great event. The entire day is free to registered vehicles & a guest as well as spectators. There will be a VIP area serving catered breakfast & lunch all day, an overstuffed giftbag, entertainment & much more.

GOLD COAST 2009

STAY TUNED @ MAC​

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
How many cars do you have so far? I can help in this area too! :clap:
Aimee, we have great exotics already on board, some new & some that participated last year. Support from the L4P community is greatly appreciated. We will be making announcements shortly.
Thanks for all your help, Joe

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The Gold Coast Concours 2010 is shaping up to be one of the largest events on the East Coast, if not the nation.
Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture has already secured corporate giants 3M Corp and PPG.... many more exciting sponsors to be announced shortly... STAY TUNED @ MAC!!!

Proud to announce Mequiar's Wax as our newest corporate sponsor.​

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looking good Joe! Sounds like this will be an amazing event, I'll try to make the trip up if I can.

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Gold Coast Concours 2010 to benefit the Diabetes Research Institute.

Diabetes Research Institute

Regional office located @

Long Island Regional Office
410 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 201
Jericho, NY 11753
Phone: (516) 822-1700
Fax: (516) 822-3570

21 - 40 of 147 Posts