Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The 2010 Gold Coast Concours - September 12 2010, 11AM - 4PM hosted by Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture is already in the works and sure to be, once again, the exotic car event of the season! Through negotiations with local government officials we were able to secure the closure of the entire downtown business section of the City of Glen Cove!:D

For those that missed last year's event, we've included just a few of the highlight photos below. With over 170 of the world's rarest and most sought after hyper exotic cars and thousands of people in attendance, The Gold Coast Extravaganza was quickly recognized as one of the premier events in the North East, if not the country.

Thanks to such sponsors as Coca-Cola, PPG, Ferrari/ Maserati/ Rolls-Royce of Long Island and Concord Private Jets and celebrity appearances by Dave Perewitz (https://www.perewitz.com/) and Will Castro (UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS ), it was truly a one of a kind affair!

With the help of the L4P community we are looking to make this year's event even bigger and better! We are securing space for hundreds, if not thousands, of show cars. More information and registration will be coming soon, so STAY TUNED!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Amazing, L4P will be there front and center. Thank you Team M.A.C.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I participated in this show last year. Great time, and the MAC crew are awesome hosts.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
This will be a big event for L4P and I'm asking all local members to attend. Let me know if you need a ride and I will find one for you. If anyone wants to volunteer their services please shoot me a pm. Let's be big at this event!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
This will be a big event for L4P and I'm asking all local members to attend. Let me know if you need a ride and I will find one for you. If anyone wants to volunteer their services please shoot me a pm. Let's be big at this event!
if one wants to volunteer for this event..does that mean we will be pulling an all nighter again the night before:whistle:

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You now it... Just met w/ the mayor's office today & its a go for September 12th 2010.
Rain date - September 26th.
The City of Glen Cove is closing off the Business District streets for this event. I will keep you posted with all the details.

STAYED TUNED @ MAC.​

·
Registered
656 Posts
Date has been set- SEPTEMBER 12th 2010!
We've managed to close off the entire downtown of Glen Cove to 200+ exotics.

Some very exciting sponsors are already coming forward!!

STAY TUNED!!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts