Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gold Coast Concours Bimmerstock was held today over in Glen Cove, NY. The event was used as a fundraiser for the Diabetes Research Institute. Participants came from all over with an array of vehicles ranging from classics, exotics and a ton of BMWs from different eras. My favorite cars from the event were models that you don't see everyday if at all such as the Koenigsegg CCXRS, Ford GT and the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. It was a great turn out and I am happy that I was able to spectate. Here's some pics and footage that I took at Bimmerstock. If anyone else attended feel free to post some footage/pics as well.

Video quality isn't the best. I was using a Samsung S4 and a typical digital camera throughout the day

DSC01346.JPG DSC01249.JPG DSC01254.JPG DSC01283.JPG DSC01461.JPG DSC01462.JPG DSC01471.JPG DSC01287.JPG DSC01288.JPG DSC01289.JPG DSC01291.JPG DSC01298.JPG DSC01301.JPG DSC01308.JPG DSC01319.JPG DSC01320.JPG DSC01328.JPG DSC01327.JPG

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a lot of fun. I'd say there were a few hundred cars there during peak times.

I have more pics but some reason I am unable to use the regular image uploader, so I'm using the basic uploader. With the basic I have to upload photos one at a time, which takes a while. Does anyone know how I can make the standard uploader work with my pc? When I hit the select photos button nothing happens.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I wanted to go to this but couldn't make it down. There is another good show in October at Americana Manhasset

·
Registered
347 Posts
You didn't give the car I brought any love! Great turnout and fun event. That was my friend's i8, the first in the country.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You didn't give the car I brought any love! Great turnout and fun event. That was my friend's i8, the first in the country.
lol I have a bunch of pics still so may have a pic of your car somewhere. I need to use a more efficient way to upload them.

Man the i8 looks amazing. I've been a fan since I saw it in the NY Autoshow. It was great being able to see it in the wild yesterday. I don't know if you were riding with him when he left but the i8 was in a convoy that passed me on Glen Cove road. It was the first time I've seen one in motion lol. Along with the i8 was an Sliver/Grey Aventador, Red 458, a few Porches, a Benz, a BMW etc. It was a sight to see lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yup that was me in the black Porsche Carrera S Cab. The guys in the aventador and 458 were taking it easy on the highway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts