Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to partially wrap my car in gold for GR2011...
not having any luck.. if anyone has any info please share.. ty in advance.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I would like to partially wrap my car in gold for GR2011...
not having any luck.. if anyone has any info please share.. ty in advance.
Second that on Sams Signs. He wrapped a majority of gR2KX cars. Very excited to hear you are joining us!! :clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Another +1 on Sams Signs, they do sick work and Shareef is one cool cat.

Where are you located now? If you can make Sam's signs a realistic option I would do it.

Good luck and see you in '11

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another +1 on Sams Signs, they do sick work and Shareef is one cool cat.

Where are you located now? If you can make Sam's signs a realistic option I would do it.

Good luck and see you in '11
Not really an option.. I'm in Canada....

thanks and see you there!!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Just do a search for car wraps in your area, most major metropolitan areas should have an option or two. Just make sure they know what they're doing. It's a process that, if not careful or inexperienced, damage will happen. Ask lots of questions.

Not sure where you are in Canada but the ZR guys should be able to help in Calgary, SR should be able to help in Vancouver.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive had cars wraped before... the couple companies Ive approached here re: gold wrap ... say it cant be done.. obviously we know it can... just a matter of finding the material... I was told by someone that there is gold wrap but it wont stay on long.. which is no big deal .. a month or so if more than enuff.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Another suggestion is to post in the Canadian section under regional as well. I will gladly ask some friends from up your way. What part of Canada are you around?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ty.. problem solved... Sam's signs will do it in Denver.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Super sick, I was starting to look into it for you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If anyone needs this done in the states. I'm in the Kansas City area, and can wrap it up for you!! Pulled the trigger a while back on learning how to do this, and already had a vinyl banner/ sign business with all of the equipment, and recently started getting into car/auto wraping! TOO MUCH FUN (sorta)

Anyhow..just a heads up!

(And for the record I'm not posting this to solicit my business I SWEAR! I just happen to be able to do this as a side deal) :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts