Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys lets keep this thread active with days your going to go GOKARTING! The weather is getting cold and we'll be going out on real drives less & less so lets start 'Karting, whether its a GPNY or V17 doesn't matter just post up & maybe someone will tag along and join you!

I'll go first!

V17
Tomorrow 12/5 @ 5p.m. Jessy & I will be meeting up to get some races in...so who's IN?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
this sounds like an idea... it might be better on saturdays since football is on sundays.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this sounds like an idea... it might be better on saturdays since football is on sundays.
true but today I'm working all day so I can't tonight!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Jessy & I should be there by 4:30 anyone else coming along? Text me on the cell

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I don't know about 36 seconds but my best lap there was a 41.17 which was 3rd fastest lap of the day. Oh and I weigh 225 lbs so not exactly a lightweight on the track.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jessy & I had a great time...ran 3 races he had to times in the top10 & I had one...my fastest lap was 40.97 ruined that lap w/ a huge drift in one of the corners, once I got the drifting down to a minimum I was running some nice laps....in the last race Jessy got his car turned down b/c he was driving too aggressive :D

36sec I gotta see that...

next time more of you will come out and we'll run more races will definitely be a great time

·
Registered
517 Posts
I couldnt make it out tonight recovering/watching football lol you can count me in for the next one.

·
Registered
445 Posts
my bad couldn't make it out this weekend but for sure am there for the next. Sorry forgot to say that i use to work at v17 when it first opened and that's how i got down to the 36's but those karts are so beat up that its hard to get them down to that time and the staff is holding back the karts for safer racing now.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ Nice time....I agree about the cars being beat up, there was one car I was in today that felt like I was wrestling it just to make it slightly turn....key is to ask the guys working there which car is good

Just post up when anyone wants to go & others will try & tag along

·
Registered
30 Posts
im not half bad and the best ive done is 39.36 and i was pushing them hard. Had a fun time as always hope we can get out again

1 - 20 of 113 Posts