Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am staying up at the W tonight and wanted to see if anyone was close to the area or could recommend any good places to eat or bars/clubs to go to. Let me know.

Thanks
Chad

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nice Union [] I used to go out a lot to couple places around there definitely check these out

Belmont Lounge
Belmont Lounge NYC

Coffee Shop-not sure if you can get a coffee there...great food great atmosphere, great drinks, great YOU SEE check out the downstairs area too
COFFEE SHOP :: UNION SQUARE :: NYC

Blue Water Grill--great food
B.R. Guest Restaurants

if you staying a couple more days go down to Spring street and venture around there also tons of great places...EAR BAR & KAÑA on Spring St. (these two are next door to each other) On Spring check out RICE to Riches & not too far from there a famous pizza joint that I can't remember the name off..doh! Check out the Ducati Store on Spring & 6th :D

too many places to name...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's your age group?

There are some legendary clubs like Pacha- formerly called Sound factory that caters to early 20s then there are some bars in the lower west side around NYU west 3rd and macdougal (Gotta try mamouns fallafel) that attract people from 20s to late 20s and finally there is a more classy side of the city for 30s+

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
how bout the meet tomorrow night? it's posted at the top of this section. 10pm til 2am. i'm unsure how many people will be there, but a few l4p'ers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts