Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to get these mounted up this afternoon.. This is one of the best looking tires Ive ever purchased..

Thanks to Jon at Wheels Boutique for getting me setup, the dozens of emails trying to figure out what size to go with and the super fast shipping. Nailed it.. Will post pics this afternoon when they get bolted on..

2010 Grand Sport

345/30/19 Nitto Invo's

Attachments

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wont feel NEAR as bad burnin these up compared to those worthless, LOUD runflats at $800 a piece.. These were 1/3 of the price, ride better, look WAY better and last longer..

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Sweet!! Your welcome buddy. How about now we do a full CF Zr1 Aero kit. Front Chin Spoiler, Side Skirts and Rear wing.

:)

Like This. Aero Kit, lowered on the stocks would look killer!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want the zr1 kit bad.. but its a little pricey still.. arent they like $7g's by the time you get it installed? Plus wheels and tires and I'm thinking that $10k would look good as a down payment on something with some livestock on the badge.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I want the zr1 kit bad.. but its a little pricey still.. arent they like $7g's by the time you get it installed? Plus wheels and tires and I'm thinking that $10k would look good as a down payment on something with some livestock on the badge.
Man I can get you the ZR1 kit to your door for $3300!! and you can install it your self. Straight bolt on. All prepreg CF. Lower it on the stocks and ride out. :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damnit Jon!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
hahah Jon strikes again!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
A friend has these (same size) on his C6Z06 with 621rwhp and it has some serious traction issues. But for the price, they seem like a great option.

Nick

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I definately want to learn how to lower.. Now that Ive moved the car out of BFE and into a city where I can get around with a lowered car.. I know its the stock bolts somehow!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Damn!! Those are wide!!

Can't wait to see pics of it with the ZR1 kit that Jon just pressured you into buying!! LOL!!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a link with pictures and a how-to-for-dummies of the lowering process?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
i got the same tires on my v.... just not in such serious size.

makes me feel a bit inadequate.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts