Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We came up with this crazy idea to contact our good friend Jeremy at South Side Performance in Houston and have him drive his RWD conversion GTR to us in Miami for some fun. We wanted to showcase our new VFS-2 fitments (in this case 20x9.5 front and 20x12 rear) with just the right guy and car and I think you will like the results. This is from our new VF/Series which utilizes flow forming technology for a lighter, stronger wheel and enables us to offer wider widths and a new mid-concave look. This video offers a different look than what we usually do.

We hope you enjoy the results and more to come soon on this exciting combination.​

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Love the video.
Don't exactly love the choice of wheels for that car. I believe less spokes is more aggressive and sporty. All these spokes on a GTR wheel is not working for me. Its not a bad look though. Just not for me.
Really cool video though. This is nice work.

·
Registered
455 Posts
WAW ! Love this car, not the color but all the rest ! The wheels are quiet good but not the best for this car.

·
Registered
553 Posts
RWD GTR it sounds fun, and i can't imagine when it catch the traction these cars are scary fast

1 - 7 of 7 Posts