Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Don't be so harsh.

Except for the hood, mirrors, sideskirts, sidesteps, rear bumper step, door handles, seats, door panels, and the wheels it's not that bad.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think that's the worst Range I've ever seen - why would they remove the factory sat nav and replace it with some crappy single DIN pop-out TV??? And the custom plates don't even say muscle - they spell muslule or mus!ule, whichever you prefer...

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I think that's the worst Range I've ever seen - why would they remove the factory sat nav and replace it with some crappy single DIN pop-out TV??? And the custom plates don't even say muscle - they spell muslule or mus!ule, whichever you prefer...
because the stock sat nav is egregious.

i almost made it past the exterior. but holy jesus that interior would make a zebra jealous.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Isnt That RAY's car. It has his nick name on the head rest and the car is white. duh! Muscle Milk Club411 Rover!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
lol @ "MUSCLE"

....which means "DOUCHE" in English.

·
Registered
133 Posts
id actually drive it with diff wheels, no stripes, and no muscle in the headrest lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
because the stock sat nav is egregious
Agreed, but my point was that the install is horrible - if you're going to replace it, at least do it right with a double DIN unit.

·
Registered
119 Posts
"THIS VEHCILE IS A ONE OFF, NEVER TO BE REPEATED" yes, please do not repeat, E.V.E.R. !

Worst L322 ever for sure.

UBER FAIL !

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
THIS VEHCILE IS A ONE OFF, NEVER TO BE REPEATED

IT IS THE DOGS NUTS!!!!!

YOU HAVE A ONE TIME CHANCE OF OWNING THE ULTIMATE RANGE ROVER

do british people use the phrase... its the dog's nuts???

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
It's the dog's nuts. What more could anyone want? Seriously guys, THE DOG'S NUTS!! Who wouldn't be down?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm so happy i'm leaving the UK for ever!!
Idiots driving around in cars like these are everywhere.. you think the cars look Bad you should talk to the owners!!!

The dogs nuts is a phrase used although The dogs bollocks is the more common version.. I've never understood myself how it could relate to something that is good!?!?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts