Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some pictures ... food was great, ambiance is great as well. excellent place for lunch or dinner, but if you're going for dinner be prepared to shell out $50-$100/person on tapas because they're THAT good ...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love this place. Used to go often when I worked in Cupertino. I love how the lunches are just the right quantity and very reasonably priced. It feels like a completely different experience for dinner—but as you said, the food is amazing.

Definitely a place where reservations for dinner is a must if you don't want to wait 30min–1hr.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ehhhh... not a fan of gochi's. I prefer Tanto in Saratoga - which is a bit more authentic.
really? I actually prefer Gochi to Tanto. I went to Tanto a few times and I've never experienced something that made my jaw drop whereas every dish at Gochi had that effect on me. lol ...

·
Registered
248 Posts
really? I actually prefer Gochi to Tanto. I went to Tanto a few times and I've never experienced something that made my jaw drop whereas every dish at Gochi had that effect on me. lol ...
I'll agree that Tanto is not jaw dropping, but I guess their preparation and delivery is a bit more traditional than Gochi - which is more modern/nuevo (can i use this term?). I've only been to Gochi's once and was disappointed - maybe it was all the hype that made my expectations too great. :noidea:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm did you go during dinner? I thought some of the dishes I had were excellent. there were "ok" dishes, but I was recommended the good ones ... so perhaps it's also what you order. you should definitely give it another try :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
hmm did you go during dinner? I thought some of the dishes I had were excellent. there were "ok" dishes, but I was recommended the good ones ... so perhaps it's also what you order. you should definitely give it another try :D
Yes, we went for dinner.

Happy to be invited and taken (hint, hint ;) )

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:laugh: happy to create an L4P event! ... hahaha but L4P would ball up the place ... $150/person!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts