Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am an 18year old enterpreneur and my company makes more than 1million in revenue in a year right now, but i dont have a car yet. what should i do?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
First, you must send me $3,000 through Paypal to discuss the possibilities available to you. When you're ready, let me know.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Well there's one thing you're missing that money can't buy. You have to be 21 to participate. Also, if your company makes so much, why don't you buy a car? The trolls just keep getting worse

·
Registered
237 Posts
he 18 and already have his own company, pulling in more than 1 million a year, no car. That sound about right.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Boy o boy, this must be the best first post in like eva'

·
Registered
848 Posts
Are you planning on walking the rally?
How about GR6 with a bicycle :D ?
Y'all just gave me an awesome GR7 idea.

I'm getting a super sweet bike (with pegs for tricks duh), having it wrapped in a sweet ass GR7 theme, getting some GR7 edition Nike running shoes and a custom made GR7 themed shirt. Best ride of GR7 I THINK SO.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Y'all just gave me an awesome GR7 idea.

I'm getting a super sweet bike (with pegs for tricks duh), having it wrapped in a sweet ass GR7 theme, getting some GR7 edition Nike running shoes and a custom made GR7 themed shirt. Best ride of GR7 I THINK SO.
Just remember, you'll have your co-pilot on the pegs the entire trip!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Just remember, you'll have your co-pilot on the pegs the entire trip!
I thought about that, I'm gonna get one of these to pull behind it. I'm sure I can cram two scantily clad women in there.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
^^lmao

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Why don't you just call up Lamborghini of Dreamsville and tell them your situation, I'm sure they'll understand and send you a loaner for the rally.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts