Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been toying with the idea of making some custom watches. Just messing around right now doing some basic (awful) drawings and getting some info on who to contact to produce them for me. The one company based in Germany gave me a few movements and cases to choose from and told me to come up some face designs. Anyways.... Here's one I came up with tonight, the movement is the Tag Heuer 1887, black or stainless case with a black face, and the dials/hands can be any color you'd like.

What would you add or change? I need some creative input!

Please excuse my awful artistic skills....

·
Registered
739 Posts
I like it! black face with gold chronograph would look pretty cool

·
7,022 Posts
What Sal said. Also, I'm a big fan of the big date. If you move your chrono dials up some (off center) then I think you could slide a double digit big date window at 6:00. Just a thought.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really like those hands.
Thanks! I tried to come up with something unique and couldn't come up with something I liked, so I said screw it I'll do something basic and pointy, and I really like them haha.

I like it! black face with gold chronograph would look pretty cool
Yeah it would!

Size matters. Choose wisely.
Right now I'm thinking 41mm. But that can always change. I may end up going with a different movement as well since the 1887 is kinda pricey.

What Sal said. Also, I'm a big fan of the big date. If you move your chrono dials up some (off center) then I think you could slide a double digit big date window at 6:00. Just a thought.
I guess I should make the date dial larger to accommodate double digit numbers, didn't really think of that. I'll move them up and see how it looks!

Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice drawing. If you decided to pursue production, do you have an idea how far off delivery would be? Very cool to see you looking at this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts