Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although the site will not be working to its full potential, on November 9th My Auto Suite | Exotic Automobile Blog: By A Female will launch with a post-SEMA wrap up. I've been doing my homework, and there is no other female run automotive blog which focuses on exotics...the blog will begin to include video of my track experiences as well as runs/rallies and some good gun stuff every once in a while. November will be a jammin' month, as I am shooting with Verone this coming weekend and will be doing a track segment November 19-21st at Spring Mountain.

The post-SEMA wrap up is coming along beautifully... so much to cover and be excited about! Tune in November 9th and follow the news on facebook at: Welcome to Facebook and Welcome to Facebook

Thanks for your support! All great things coming for L4P-ers! :clap:

DC Motors mophotodesign.com by nicolebrown54208, on Flickr

·
Registered
877 Posts
Your idea is definately unique! I already subscribed to the FB page!
Good luck with your new blog!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Good to see its all going well...

Nicole theres a massive gap in the car blog market that you need to fill...Spyker Coverage!, there is just not enough of it :(

Would love to see some talk about the Laviolette and Aileron on your blog :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to see its all going well...

Nicole theres a massive gap in the car blog market that you need to fill...Spyker Coverage!, there is just not enough of it :(

Would love to see some talk about the Laviolette and Aileron on your blog :)
Thanks for the heads up... There will definitely be a feature which allows you to suggest features and comment on blog entries. Maybe some polls some time down the road too. The first entry is a 'enticing' tool to keep you coming back.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Thank you. I seem to be getting a lot of support via international... spread the good word!
This might be because we don't have a lot of females here in Europe who are actually pretty AND loves cars!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts