Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We loaded this cars for O'Gara Coach Company, also known as
Bugatti, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin of Beverly Hills.

IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THATN THIS.

WHITE BUGATTI ON TOP REAR DECK, AND UNDER THE BLUE COVER IN THE FAR BACK IS ANOTHER BUGATTI BUT WE HAD TO HAVE THE COVER ON.

ROLLS ROYCE GHOST WHITE

BENTLEY GTC

AND THATS HOW WE ROLL

·
Registered
357 Posts
would love to see a timelapse video of you guys loading these cars in and out. curious as to how it works and how you guys get out since itseems like a tight squeeze

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
That white Ghost looks nice.

We (my business partner, a friend of ours and myself) stopped by the local Rolls dealer after getting some coffee and looked at the Ghost. They had this weird blue/green one. It looks good, but, I don't know. Something about it wasn't right. Perhaps the interior which didn't appear to be as rich as it should to have a $311,000 price tag. The Flying Spur has a nicer interior as far as that is concerned.

I will say this, the white one here looks about 100x better than that goofy blue/green they had.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
George, again your messing up on those drop off addys. Reroute to my addy here in SC.

Congrats on the successful business and transports my friend

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have this picture as my desktop photo

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That white Ghost looks nice.

We (my business partner, a friend of ours and myself) stopped by the local Rolls dealer after getting some coffee and looked at the Ghost. They had this weird blue/green one. It looks good, but, I don't know. Something about it wasn't right. Perhaps the interior which didn't appear to be as rich as it should to have a $311,000 price tag. The Flying Spur has a nicer interior as far as that is concerned.

I will say this, the white one here looks about 100x better than that goofy blue/green they had.
The white one is just out of control nice looking. If they are still interested they can contact Rolls Royce Beverly Hills, and ask for Tim O'hera or any one of the Sales personnel they will take good care of them

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
The white one is just out of control nice looking. If they are still interested they can contact Rolls Royce Beverly Hills, and ask for Tim O'hera or any one of the Sales personnel they will take good care of them
Thanks bud. My business partner is waiting til he sees the new XJs and our friend wants to go back to two doors (he went from his Gallardo to a 7 series when he got engaged, and since they broke up, he wants his chick magnet back, lol). So I think he's probably going for another Lambo or maybe an R8. He is like me. Every day, it is a different car.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks bud. My business partner is waiting til he sees the new XJs and our friend wants to go back to two doors (he went from his Gallardo to a 7 series when he got engaged, and since they broke up, he wants his chick magnet back, lol). So I think he's probably going for another Lambo or maybe an R8. He is like me. Every day, it is a different car.
Anytime bud,
We have great sponsors here and they all provide great service, I will vouch for everyone, thats why I mentioned Rolls Royce BH, they are also the authorized dealers for Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Aston Martin...

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
If I had my kudos, I'd drop about 100-150lbs, during which I'd work really hard at getting rich, lol. Then, I'd call up Platinum and ask them if they can do their "I'm way too tall for this car" mods to either a DB9, a Murci or a Brooklands...and if I really had my kudos, an SLR.

Eh, maybe someday.

Right now though, I'll need one of your trucks to haul my big arse around. ;oP

1 - 20 of 47 Posts