Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first picture of this abandoned Chrysler dealership located somewhere in Ohio appeared online in 2004. What caught everybody’s attention was two vintage vehicles (Phymouth Fury sedans) parked on the showroom floor. Six years later this place looks pretty much the same. But why are two classic cars left here?

Photographers who decided to find this ghost dealership in reality, stopped near Ohio, in a little town on the Ohio River. There was no dealership name or any other information, but they managed to find the owner, 79-year-old car dealer Basil Mangano.

He used to own a few stores around East Liverpool that he finally decided to sell in 1990s. He sold everything but one building, the former Mark Motors. This dealership is hiding not only the two Furies but also a treasure of 35-40 other classic vehicles including Chevrolet LUV, Red Express and Warlock.

Mangano said he was planning to close out soon. He assured that he had already found a buyer for his building. All he is left to do is unload the vintage cars.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
awesome.....I wonder whats going on with the cars now, and how much of the story is true....
and how long ago this was....

·
Registered
966 Posts
No one stoled those cars yet? If there priced for so high im pretty sure he would have locked it up and not leave it there.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
dont knows is someones stoled those cars yet.....

I love stuff like this, sometimes they are true and there is a barn full of AMAZING cars...sometimes they are just myths and a few cool pics

·
Registered
790 Posts
Kinda creepy....reminds me of the movie Christine. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
we should pull our L4P powers and do some PI work on this.....I bet there are some people within driving distance!!!

anyone??? lol we could "break the case" ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts