Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the benefit of an unlimited budget this unique LM spec F40 has been built from its original bare silver powder coated chassis using only the highest quality components, many of which would have been utilised on a ‘factory’ racing F40 LM,with passenger safety as important consideration as was achieving ultimate road going performance.

This beautifully prepared car has just undergone a major inspection and service at our own workshops and is supplied with a written condition report from us. Currently UK registered.

Motorsport style tub with larger Large diameter roll cage for improved stiffening and passenger protection
New carbon foot box with adjustable bias bar
Fully adjustable TIG welded LM spec rose jointed suspension.
Intrax ‘1K2’ racing shock absorbers with adjustable platforms bump and rebound.
Rebuilt gearbox with straight cut drop gears - reduce top speed to 175MPH but improve acceleration
Wide track (+60mm) front suspension and LM nosecone with large radiator duct and clear carbon splitter
LM engine cover with Full carbon curved single plane wing and strengthening spine between rear lights
Alcon Billet 6 pot brake callipers
356mm ventilated discs mounted on floating bells all round
Aim MXL dashboard and modular data acquisition system, fully integrated with :-Top of the line MoTec M880 ECU including optional Traction control, anti lag and gear change ignition cut
LM exhaust and manifolds, handmade by X-OST in Maranello
TiAL latest spec high performance waste gate
Upgraded Turbos.
On board A.P. air-jack system
New Fuel Cells
5 point race seat harness
£295,000

Sadly 2 of those pics didnt link properly

Ferrari F40 - All Cars for Sale - Cars for Sale - Joe Macari

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would kill to own that car. That is the epitome of raw Ferrari. I'd take that over any current Ferrari.

·
Registered
742 Posts
WHO, the F**K, would change that car to make it street legal?!?!? Kill whoever did that. That thing is meant to be thrown around a corner at 150

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
so sick.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
OOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGG

i love F40's and this one takes the cake!!

FARKKKKK!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts