Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, now you can! I know that many of you have been waiting for such a great product, well now its here!

Alcohol-Infused Whipped Cream Puts Some Cheery On Top

The only thing better than flavored whipped cream? Flavored whipped cream that'll get you drunk. That's the joy of aptly named Whipped Lightning. Just imagine what the whippets are like.

Available in flavors ranging from a festive tropical passion to a more seasonal pumpkin to your standard spiced vanilla, Whipped Lightning seems like the perfect way to eat and drink your feelings away at once, one 36.5 proof shot of foam at a time. And yes, there are suggested recipes on the website, most of which seem to be of the "stuff you normally drink + whipped cream" variety.

It's currently available in 13 states, most of which coincidentally also have the most forgiving gun laws. And sure, there are no price listed, but I like to think that's because you can't put a price on glory. [Whipped Lightning via Uncrate]

·
Registered
936 Posts
And sure, there are no price listed, but I like to think that's because you can't put a price on glory.
:clap:

Glory in a pressurized can, maybe; all I do know is that I must have this and I really wish it had been around in my first few years of college. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
true story i mentored kids back east for a while as part of an "informal adjudication" program and one of my guys was arrested for stealing and inhaling boxes of whip cream from his job at a convenient store. wicked nice guy just had a bad habit.

he went through boxes. no joke.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was told that this shit is already for sale at binnys!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
at about 18% alcohol per shot of cream thats not that bad!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
getting drunk never tasted so good. i'd love some!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Just thought about it, some jello shots with some alco-whipped cream on top must be great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
They're already selling it at Hy-vee grocery stores in Missouri. Picked a few up tonight have to try them out and report back.

·
Registered
335 Posts
there is another brand as well called "cream" (real original right?)
Cream Alcohol Infused Vanilla Flavored Whipped Cream 375ML Can
They have half a dozen different flavors and i have had the vanilla, caramel and raspberry all where pretty damn good but still had quite a heavy flavor of alcohol to them. I use the caramel to top shots of apple pie and its great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts