1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
That's a nice looking Porsche

·
Registered
742 Posts
If he is from Abu Dhabi, then why are the pictures taken on Basil Street in London???

Can't you just post pictures without saying that you know the person?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If he is from Abu Dhabi, then why are the pictures taken on Basil Street in London???

WHAT?! :eek:hwell: i didnt say i know the guy !!

I know that the pics are taken in London , he is in London because there is somthing calld TRAVILING , cars like this you dont see them in there home town, plus sometimse the plats are in Arabic thats why i say where is the car from got it :)

·
Registered
521 Posts

99% of the cool cars you see in London are owned by Abu Dhabi princes.. haha not really, but you see A LOT of nice cars with foreign plates there.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i feel like if that sheeeet was all black with avalanche in red then it would look even sicker!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
personally the post 996 avalanches look horrible unless covered in soot from a long track day

the car is the epitome of money buys HP+aggressive styling for the purpose of cruising
well compared to the 997 one the 997 looks better. but of course id rep a darth vader or storm trooper version of this bad assss

1 - 20 of 21 Posts