Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GearheadzTV is a magazine format television show. We are based out of Miami, Fl and are currently in production and looking for new content. If you have something unique to show off; an exotic car collection, one of a kind ride, automotive professional with the coolest job or a tuner shop, then we wanna know about you to share your story with the world.

Check out some our latest videos produced by InDaHouse Production/GearheadzTV and if you happen to be looking for someone to shoot and produce your next commercial, Car Show, or Autocross event, count on us for all your production needs.

Stay posted for videos here and let us know what you think!
YouTube - GearheadzTV's Channel

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a pretty boring job and life....I have an exotic car showroom at the racetrack....a 200acre motorsports country club facility, so I spend half of my work time on the track, taking customers out, testing cars, etc etc.

definitely a unique concept - something that has not been done yet.....and probably would make an interesting segment.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
IB4L Come on new people... Read the rules.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I have a pretty boring job and life....I have an exotic car showroom at the racetrack....a 200acre motorsports country club facility, so I spend half of my work time on the track, taking customers out, testing cars, etc etc.

definitely a unique concept - something that has not been done yet.....and probably would make an interesting segment.
Thats the life.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

sounds super boring...

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Sounds great and hope you feature switchcars but like CM2 said, I think your going to need to become a sponsor before you can do stuff like this. Dont want to speak for the powers that be but I imagine thats the situation. PM MTK or RAWMEAN and they can help you out with that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im just a car guy that works in television, looking to shoot stuff for my own show. Im looking to meet some Gearheadz here to go interview...hope i'm not breaking any rules. I read the sticky and feel like i'm in abidance...let the L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner decide.
thanx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts