Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that L4P is sponsoring this event and it's important that we all show up to support it. It's going to be a great event and it's for charity, only $20 to register and it's on a Sunday. I just wanted to post this up and start a list so we can all get on board and set up the caravan.

1) FASTLANE +1
2) Supraman1784
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I will be there as well, my car will be on display actually so I wont be part of the caravan though.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corey, I'm getting ready for you when you get back here. John and I have come up with a little mod to produce around another 80-100 wheel HP :wink:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Curious, the registration is only if plan to bring a car to the show right? Tickets will be available the day of or do those need to be purchased in advance?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Corey, I'm getting ready for you when you get back here. John and I have come up with a little mod to produce around another 80-100 wheel HP :wink:
Hahaha nice Im back now and glad to me. John is doing to down pipes on my car soon which will give me another 30 wheel hp. I think your going to get me bro. I think on another note I am finally going to make it out on a thursday night!!! I am covering wednesday night so I dont have to work on thursday!!! Do I hear a meet at Nouri's shop lol:D

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Hahaha nice Im back now and glad to me. John is doing to down pipes on my car soon which will give me another 30 wheel hp. I think your going to get me bro. I think on another note I am finally going to make it out on a thursday night!!! I am covering wednesday night so I dont have to work on thursday!!! Do I hear a meet at Nouri's shop lol:D
he needs to do a dyno day asap.

yeah bro, we have our own section right in the mix. We also have a tent and chill out section. Gonna be a great day
alright...so we just register through that link right? you cant count me in then.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
This is so awesome! L4P taking over the east coast day by day. Thanks Greg and Martino Auto Concepts! Doing it way big!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
1) FASTLANE +1
2) Supraman1784
3)kbahl21
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
656 Posts

There will be plenty of signage on the day of the event to guide.

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION will take place between 7:30AM and 9:30AM, you will be expected to arrive during those hours.

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU A PRINTED RECEIPT OF YOUR DONATION TO DRI.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Many thanks to our newest sponsor- SAVINI FORGED WHEELS

Be sure to stop by their display tent, check out some of the most beautiful wheels in the world, and speak with their factory reps!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts