Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been wanting to have a garage as an extension of my home for years!! Finally got the bug up my A$$ enough to have actually started taking down a bunch of wooden shelves with those crappy metal brackets (existing from previous homeowner).
I want to make it very clean and simple. Will be putting color on walls, garage type cabinetry, flooring, and some other odds and ends.

So here's where I need some help/advise.

~I want to do a "Race Deck" type flooring. Might even use that product. Anyone recommend it, or any competitor of theirs? And where can I find the best possible pricing?

~Most importantly is the "garage style" cabinetry. I really want to be able to put all my sh!t inside of these to keep that clean uncluttered look. Just looked at the Moduline cabinets, and can't believe how much $$$$ that sh!t is!! Needless to say, I am on a budget. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for some good quality, fair priced cabinet systems?

Feel free to share pics of your own if you think it may be of interest to me.

I want to act fast while I'm on the hunt. If I don't keep going with this in stride, I might just put it to the wayside. :(

Thanks in advance for any input!

·
Registered
478 Posts
You need to contact James (Jamie) Roark, he helped me with my garage. He can get the nicest stuff available at a discount. He is a great guy to deal with. Here is what we did for mine.

James (Jamie) Roark
National Account Manager
Indoff Inc.
Automotive Solutions
Newport News, VA
Ofc: 804-684-8655
Cell: 757-287-5149
Fax: 757-257-1787
[email protected]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Race deck is really good stuff! I have it under and around my lift, I was afraid of dropping things on the porcelian and damaging it. So far it has lived up to all the hype. Moduline is also "The" top end product, other will work and cost less. Kind of like cars, or watches, ect..... It is all about personal finances, choice and priorities.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
You need to contact James (Jamie) Roark, he helped me with my garage. He can get the nicest stuff available at a discount. He is a great guy to deal with. Here is what we did for mine.

Great Build!! Oh, and the toys are pretty nice as well......... LOL
James (Jamie) Roark
National Account Manager
Indoff Inc.
Automotive Solutions
Newport News, VA
Ofc: 804-684-8655
Cell: 757-287-5149
Fax: 757-257-1787
[email protected]

Great Build!! Oh, and the toys are pretty nice as well......... :lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
contact james(roark industries) for sure. He has been in the area before, and is great.

He can do the floor, and cabinets

If you want any help doing low volt electrical work(tvs, stereos, and what not) let me know.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
~Most importantly is the "garage style" cabinetry. I really want to be able to put all my sh!t inside of these to keep that clean uncluttered look.
I, too love a clean and uncluttered look. Check out another option...sliding glass doors with TONS of hidden storage behind them...PLUS you can open any door without fear of banging it into one of your vehicles.

·
5,744 Posts
Jamie is the man. I'll be emailing him shortly myself. I don't think there's anything he can't do in a garage. If you can think of it, he can source it.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm very humbled!

"If you make a sale, you earn a commission. If you make a friend, you can earn a fortune. Build relationships and you'll build wealth." - Gitomer

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I, too love a clean and uncluttered look. Check out another option...sliding glass doors with TONS of hidden storage behind them...PLUS you can open any door without fear of banging it into one of your vehicles.

Love those cabinets. Probably don't want to know what the cost is though! lol

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all! I am now in talks with Jamie, and will be getting things underway soon. I want this project complete by my Birthday (mid- May).
Will be posting pics as I go.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I really like the Race Deck flooring...and Jamie is awesome to deal with. He really took care of me. This was a gift for my father...so I wasn't going to deck out his whole garage. But I'm sure we'll be getting more.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Love those cabinets. Probably don't want to know what the cost is though! lol
Actually, not as bad as you might think. The doors were totally custom made and came in just under $16,000 and that includes installation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts