Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner asked not to have his name or tags of his vehicles online , I have went to a few of his events and Charities in Florida and this past weekend I had the pleasure of being invited to his stable .

There are 82 cars on hand from Mercedes BMW Audi Ferrari , Aston Martin , Lamborghini , Porsche and Bugatti

I have been casually photographing exotics for the last 5 years , I have never seen a collection of cars like he possesses . I could not comprehend the amount of Exotics like 599 GTO , The FXX Evolution , I chatted with him for a bit , an absolute gentleman and welcomed my friends and I to his private collection .

I wish I had more information to offer , The day was truly overwhelming .

Ok here are a few shots from that day , I didnt capture everything because he has a garage on property that is packed with BMW, Mercedes, Audi ,Custom, bikes and choppers Nascars Formula 2 cars

As much as I think of financial success found myself asking when is enough, enough ? He told me and the group that I was with that he buys direct from Ferrari . Tells them what he wants and color combinations , With a smile on his face said " They do not usually agree with my choices and opt not to do it " Then he stated they do it anyways and finds that they will produce some cars for other clients the same way they opposed to it they now welcome it .

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Wwwwwoooowwww! Helluva post! You're a lucky man to see this collection. Crazy color combos on the Ferraris!

·
Registered
705 Posts
wow i've never seen such a vast collection.

this is truly inspiring.

great share!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hard to keep his name hidden when his cars are at a lot of events. Awesome collection and much respect for giving them a proper garage. That pic with all the Aston's looks like a dealership.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Wow! Impressive collection! Love the buildings he houses them in. Very nice of him to share such a collection with you.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Damn! Now thats how its done!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts