Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at a new house to buy in the next couple of weeks and wanted to check with you guys on recommendations for cars lifts. The garage is tighter than I would like (aprox 17' wide for 2 cars) but love the house, new construction in Hollywood. I am looking for 1-2 lifts to put in the garage before I move in.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Ceiling is about 12' tall, garage about 18' wide wall to wall. Will be storing a panamera turbo S, wraith and another car.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Have you thought about a recessed lift? You can park two cars next to each other like it wasn't even there, and then you don't have to juggle cars up and down to get the one you want. I have a Bendpak recessed lift and I love it!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the recessed lift can you park a car under when a car is up on the lift? The garage is for 2 cars and I need to park 4.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
With the recessed lift can you park a car under when a car is up on the lift? The garage is for 2 cars and I need to park 4.

Thanks
No. you can park 2 cars next to each other but when the lift is up, you really can't park underneath it. Look at the video of my garage in my SIG and you will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts