Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Working with a few people on some new development in the Tri-State/North Jersey Area and I came about with the idea of Garage Condo since they are becoming more and more popular for Car Collectors Alike :clap:. Currently We are researching and have a few properties that we are considering for these condos amongst other things as well. So I'd like to put it out to you guys and get some feedback.

Little background for those who aren't too sure what the hell Garage Condo's are all about.

Garage Condo's are personal space something like warehouse storage but better and they can be totally customized to accommodate all your needs.

Will get into the many more features shortly. Give me some feedback, of course location is key and we have considered central jersey.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
any chance this can be close to the CITY? like across the river or something?

This will be a great great property to have for big shot car guys who live in the city, and don't want to pay $600-$800/month and have valets drive your car in the garage like it's a go-kart.

AND have them mess up ur FRONT LIP!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any chance this can be close to the CITY? like across the river or something?

This will be a great great property to have for big shot car guys who live in the city, and don't want to pay $600-$800/month and have valets drive your car in the garage like it's a go-kart.

AND have them mess up ur FRONT LIP!!!
I've been looking into Edgewater as i was looking into opening my own venue however commercial land out there is expensive, but you do have a good idea, something i will definitely consider

1 - 10 of 10 Posts